Congratulations to the winners!
I will reach out to everyone by email. If you see this post before you get my email, please use the contact form (any issue) to send us your postal address or email associated with your account if you prefer an ebook format. If we do not hear back from you by Saturday, April 30th, 2022 at 12:00 pm Central, we will chose different winner, so please keep an eye on the blog and your inbox!
The 6 Winners of a copy of THE OTHER HALF OF THE GRAVE in print or ebook
- Krystine Watson from California on April 21, 2022 at 6:23 pm “So cool! I guess I would choose to be either a witch or a rare breed shapeshifter, even better if I could be a hybrid of the two. I like the idea of being able to work with magic – healing and all that good stuff, but shape shifting comes with all those amazing physical benefits, and he wouldn’t love increased healing, durability, and exceptional everything lol.“
- Hyna from France on April 23, 2022 at 1:02 am “Thanks for sharing the first chapters. I’m from France, and I want to be a thestral. They are cute in their own way, and not everyone can see them so they have peace and quiet.“
- ABayne from the US on April 22, 2022 at 2:44 pm “Some sort of magic user world be my preference because then I can still eat, enjoy the sunshine, and not have to change shapes. I’m from the US. Thanks for the opportunity!”
- Merav from Israel on April 23, 2022 at 6:19 am “I’m from Israel. definitely will be a vampire. They can survive almost anything, and move fast. Big advantage.”
- Charissa Eichman from the US on April 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm “I would be a dragon shifter (book wyrm) and my hoard would be books. I live in the US, so sometimes this could cause problems. I would need to be a shifter because reading books in dragon form might be difficult, especially since they tend to be flammable.”
- Mardee from the US on April 23, 2022 at 7:28 am “I would be an omnipotent “Q” from the Q Continuum. I am from the US.”
Winner of a $50 B&N or Amazon e-gift card
Kayleigh Hines on April 25, 2022 at 10:28 am: “I think I’d choose half vampire because you get the some of the benefits of still being human with some of the benefits of being vampire. Best of both worlds! Still some food, but really strong and eternal? Yes, please.
I’m in the US and love both of you guys as authors!“
Winner of a $25 B&N or Amazon e-gift card
Heather on April 21, 2022 at 11:23 pm: “I’m from the US. And paranormal? I’d be an Innkeeper. I’d get to be a home body with a magic house and have the entire galaxy coming to me! Plus robes and magic brooms and alien bazaars.”
Winners were chosen by random number generator. To everyone who didn’t win this time, stay tuned for more events and giveaways! If you need consolation for missing it, you can have a generous excerpt of The Other Half of the Grave here.