So today is my father’s last day with us, but that’s not why we are delaying. Kid 2 had bacterial sinusitis. Her boyfriend has bacterial sinusitis. Kid 1 now also has bacterial sinusitis. Everyone has antibiotics.
I’ve held on for about 4 days trying to take care of everybody, but woke up this morning with no voice and a very painful, raw throat. I am fuzzy, but all things considered, I don’t feel super awful. The problem is, I can’t communicate, so Gordon and I can’t write together. Since we are working on the final battle scene, there is no way to coordinate anything. We can’t discuss it. So we are stuck until my voice comes back.
On the plus side, he keeps making really dirty jokes because he thinks it’s hilarious that I can’t do anything except glare.
So we may have to delay until next week. Please don’t email us. There is nobody to answer your email. Chateau Andrews is under quarantine. We are all wearing masks, because we are scared dad might catch it. He needs to be at the airport at 5:00 am tomorrow and right now I have no idea how we are going to manage that, because I couldn’t even get out of bed today until 9:00 am.