Hi everyone, Mod R here.
Writing Man has seen your enthusiasm and is very eager to receive his One True Name. We’ve gathered your top suggestions, please vote in the poll below for your favorite.
What should this magnificent writer be called?
- Edgar Allan Prose (21%, 1,515 Votes)
- Bartholomew de Horde (18%, 1,253 Votes)
- Archibald Scribblesbottom the IIIrd (17%, 1,209 Votes)
- Edgar Bookman (11%, 760 Votes)
- Ichabod de Plume (9%, 652 Votes)
- Quilliam McQuill Wordsfarthing (6%, 422 Votes)
- Bartleby van Writerly (6%, 398 Votes)
- Oscar LePage (6%, 397 Votes)
- Struggle McDramaface, Esq (5%, 329 Votes)
- Arthur Arthurson (2%, 118 Votes)
Total Voters: 7,053
One vote per person- the voting button is at the bottom of the suggestions.