I’ve collected the illustrations that I painted for Ilona over the years and put them into a large wall calendar. It features pieces from Kate Daniels, Blood Heir and Kinsmen Universe.
You’ll get twelve images that you can keep as prints once the year is over. They are A3 size (11.7 in x 16.5 in) and printed on 300 g/m² glossy paper.
Sale ends on September 30th. The calendar is being sold for a limited time only and will not be reprinted.
I’ve also released a limited edition of Fated Blades. This hand numbered and signed limited edition print is A3 in size and is limited to 25 copies. Giclée quality print on 308g/m² Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper.
First ten orders get a signed dust jacket of The Kinsmen Universe published by Subterranean Press.
Check it out here: https://www.luisapreissler.de/shop
Edit by Mod R:
Hi everyone, since this was asked by several of you, the breakdown of the images, from left to right:
- Kate Daniels outside Saiman’s apartment door, from the short story Questionable Client (which can be found in the Small Magics collection)
- Curran in his human and lion form (from the Kate Daniels series)
- Kate Daniels and Slayer
- Kate Daniels again
- Grace from Grace of Small Magics (from Small Magics)
- Julie as the Princess of New Shinar (from the Aurelia Ryder series)
- Aurelia Ryder and Stabby in Atlanta (from Blood Heir, Aurelia Ryder book 1)
- Meli from Silent Blade (Kinsmen Universe book 1)
- Meli and Celino from Silent Blade
- Claire and Venturo from Silver Shark (Kinsmen Universe book 2)
- Deirdre from A Mere Formality (also offered as a bonus story in the Kinsmen Universe books)
- The Baylor sisters, again from left to right: Catalina (+Shadow the pupper), Nevada and Arabella (from the Hidden Legacy series)